Save time & money by not traveling!
This two-session virtual DISC Certification program is designed for trainers, consultants, executive coaches, and managers who would like to be able to facilitate a session or coach individuals using the Extended DISC assessments to improve their effectiveness with others.
Virtual Certification includes:
- Two, 2.5-hour live Certification sessions via Zoom
- Extended DISC® Individual Report
- Extended DISC® Facilitator Guide
- Extended DISC® Coach’s Playbook
- Extended DISC® Self Development Guide
- Extended DISC® Quick Reference Card
- Extended DISC® Online access
- Ongoing, live support
Virtual Certification has been approved for 5 (General) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute or 5 SHRM recertification credit hours.
$1295USD plus shipping
£1275 GBP plus VAT shipping included
$1495USD shipping included
Extended DISC® has been effectively delivering Virtual Certification for over 15 years. It is personalized, convenient, and cost-effective.
- Participant Registers for the Session
- Materials (if applicable) are shipped and handouts are emailed.
- Assigned Senior Extended DISC Trainer will contact the participant to gain a better understanding of the participant's goals for the sessions. As a result, the trainer can customize the sessions to best fit the participant's needs.
- Complete your Extended DISC Online Individual Assessment (Participant will receive an email with instructions on how to complete the assessment.)
- Introduction/ History of DISC theory and Extended DISC
- D I S C Quadrants –A detailed understanding of the model, specifically the 4-quadrants
- Behavioral Styles – How to identify other peoples’ styles and apply the learning in your personal and professional life
- Profile I and Profile II – Explore how the Profiles are created and how to interpret them
- Extended DISC Individual Reports – Step-by-step discussion of the pages that make up the individual assessment
- Light Homework Assignment
- Re-visit – A review of the material from session 1 and answer any questions the participant may have from Session 1
- Team Reports / Work Pair Analysis – How to interpret and implement the team maps and accompanying pages
- Special Situations – Profile I and II
- Tools and Resources – A guide of what is available and how to use the resources
- Homework: Communication Strategy Work Sheet
After the certification, the participants are encouraged to reach out to the coach and schedule some time before they deliver their first workshop to answer any questions and help make the workshop a success.