- Struggling with the new, virtual sales environment that is here to stay.
- Unhappy with your closing rate.
- Afraid of being too dependent on a few key salespeople.
- Frustrated with salespeople’s excuses and performance.
If any of these sound familiar, the Sales Professional Assessments may be able to help. It grants you access to data to make informed decisions and take smart actions to achieve your goals.
Sales professionals become confidently self-aware and learn how to modify sales behaviors to succeed by discovering:
- How Prospects Perceive the Sales Professional
- How to Improve Sales Success
- What to Avoid
- Communication Style with Prospects and Clients
- Sales Behaviors
- How to Identify Prospects’ Preferences
- How to Modify Communication with Different Prospects
- How to Develop Business Relationships with Different Clients
- What NOT to do with Different Style of Prospects/Clients
- How to Move Business Relationship Forward with Different Style of Prospects/Clients
- Decision-Making Style
- Situations that Reduce Motivation
- Reactions to Pressure
Extended DISC® Sales Professional Assessment is ideal for:
- Sales Managers, VPs and Directors of Sales, CEO’s and business owners
- Sales Trainers and Coaches
- Sales Teams
- Sales Professionals who want to improve
Extended DISC® is an Award-winning provider of hiring and employee development solutions for 30 years!
- Hiring and selection
- Training and development
- Sales team training and development
- Strategic salesforce management