- Participant Registers for the Session
- Materials (if applicable) are shipped and handouts are emailed.
- Assigned Senior Extended DISC Trainer will contact the participant to gain a better understanding of the participants goals for the sessions. As a result, the trainer can customize the sessions to best fit the participants needs.
- Complete your Extended DISC Online Individual Assessment (Participant will receive an email with instructions on how to complete the assessment.)
- Introduction/ History of DISC theory and Extended DISC
- D I S C Quadrants –A detailed understanding of the model, specifically the 4-quadrants
- Behavioral Styles – How to identify other peoples’ styles and apply the learning in your personal and professional life
- Profile I and Profile II – Explore how the Profiles are created and how to interpret them
- Extended DISC Individual Reports – Step-by-step discussion of the pages that make up the individual assessment
- Light Homework Assignment
- Re-visit – A review of the material from session 1 and answer any questions the participant may have from Session 1
- Team Reports / Work Pair Analysis – How to interpret and implement the team maps and accompanying pages
- Special Situations – Profile I and II
- Tools and Resources – A guide of what is available and how to use the resources
- Homework: Communication Strategy Work Sheet
After the certification, the participants are encouraged to reach out to the coach and schedule some time before they deliver their first workshop to answer any questions and help make the workshop a success.